Who We Are
Established in 1990 by Dr Daniel Martens, who continues to oversee major technical projects, Martens remains privately owned by our people and delivers project services across Australia, the South Pacific, South East Asia and China. Our offices and key staff are based in Sydney and we deliver high standards of quality, ethics and safety across all projects.
Our staff includes skilled engineers, designers, scientists, hydrogeologists, technicians, town planners, project managers and support staff. Our unique combination of environmental, engineering, planning and management skills takes Martens to projects far from home ranging from mining operations and infrastructure delivery, to land development and conservation.
Since 1990, Martens have delivered more than 5,000 projects. The knowledge gained from these projects is accessible to all our staff through our electronic record keeping processes. We have accumulated a large body of information and resources on many development types and bring a keen sense of multidisciplinary spirit and integration to all projects.
To deliver high quality value for money services to your projects through experience, integrity and innovation.
Our core values shape the way we work and how we ensure that our clients get the best value and outcome for their projects:
- Great value – We strive to deliver cost effective and value added services
- Great people – We foster development of committed and skilled staff
- Responsive – To understand your needs and deliver your goals
- Efficiency – Our design solutions are practical and efficient
- Integrity – To show leadership, openness and honesty in all our work
- Innovation – To think creatively and deliver world class design